Brand Collective Employee Reviews

The BEST workplace in Melbourne!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 March 2019
Brand Collective is hands down the BEST company I've ever worked for...Senior management are supportive, understanding and encouraging of career progression.
Pros
Great culture, generous discounts, exceptional training and progression opportunities, charitable organisation!
Cons
Little overtime required during busy periods - like any job though!
good place
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC11 March 2019
good coworkers and enviroment

not too hard and reasonable money

everyone is kink and nice

provide enough break time and free coffe and tea

recomand
very physical job,
casual and full time (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 July 2018
not good support from management, extremely physical and demanding job , not good for work , life balance , lack of support from management , sink or swim attitude , but i made some wonderful friends while working there
Pros
met some lovely people
Cons
up and down ladder ALL DAY and constantly just carrying loads of boxes
Great Culture - Poor Management
Apparel Designer / Product Developer (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne1 March 2018
Brand Collective is a flexible and fun environment to work in, however there was a lot of expectation to deliver.
The culture is fantastic and people are really friendly and helpful in many ways.
The most enjoyable part of my role was having the opportunities to produce complete apparel ranges from initial concept ideas and delivering it right through to production.
The most difficult part of my role was the enormous workload, which went with very little recognition and a fairly average salary.
Unfortunately after many years of extremely hard work, I was made redundant prior to returning back to work after maternity leave whilst my position was given to my maternity leave cover.
This was very disappointing on the fact that I wasn't really given the chance to return to work on a legal, fair and reasonable basis.
They are known for getting rid of people with extensive knowledge and skill and replacing those roles with junior employees who are in way above their skillset at half the salary expense.
This makes employees feel very insecure about job security.

Management makes extremely poor decisions or turn a blind eye to obvious threats in certain areas and tend to favour certain individuals in the business.

On a positive note, I took advantage of every opportunity that was thrown to me to absorb as much experience as I could in my time at Brand Collective and I am at the very least thankful for that.
Pros
Really Great Environment
Cons
Long Hours, Heavy Workload, Average Salary for what is required, poor management
Good
Storeperson/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC9 January 2018
You will enjon to work safety warehouse one of Australia 's leading brands company. Good place to begin your career and then progress elsewhere, you have lots chance to improve your skill .
Pros
Friendly and safety
Cons
You have to working harder
enjoyable work friends
Cleaner Handyman (Former Employee) –  Nth Altona7 September 2017
Work friends were enjoyable and friendly to work with, the company were always generous with putting out free lunches and the part time hours suited me.
Supportive, friendly working environment.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 July 2017
A fantastic company who are passionate about their people. On the job training, support and mentoring programs offered to their management staff. Generous discounts. Great quality brands with a solid reputation. Customer service focused with achievable KPI benchmarks. Competitive salaries. Positive workplace culture.
Pros
Friendly, supportive, reliable, upbeat head office team passionate about their people.
Great Culture filled with Opportunities
Brand Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia28 October 2016
Brand Collective is a great company, they work with their employees to build their knowledge and careers. Each team within the organisation is supportive and willing to work hard to reach their goals.
Pros
Amazing Culture
Struggling with transition to private ownership
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VIC17 April 2016
A fun place to go every day, lots of opportunity if you are young and retail focused. Challenging for career advancement beyond that as due to shrinking business fewer opportunities and they seem to keep losing senior managers.
Pros
Rooftop Bar
Cons
Lack of structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand Collective. Our community is ready to answer.

Brand Collective Reviews by Location