Brand Developers
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brand Developers Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
okay for starting out, to get some call center experience. You get free products which is a plus, the blender i got was pretty powerful. Did inbound call.
I enjoyed my time working there, but as a uni student I was asked to travel out of town frequently and that didn't work for me personally. Otherwise the pay was good and I enjoyed the job responsibilities.
Pros
Flexibility and good pay
Cons
Lots of travel
The job is great but I was only a casual worker this time, so when they are not busy than no work for me.
I reckon it's a great place for work. Once you know what to do and understand the different items than you're good to go.
Very different job, and not suited to all. The work day varies and never 2 are alike, although the same goal being achieved to enhance someone’s life!
Casual bases employment only so no sick or holiday pay. Great as a part time 15 hour a week job between school hours.
A lot of driving to different locations to set up your own pop up counter. You don't get paid for kms travelled .

A lot of extra unpaid work at home, like ordering stock for your kit, making up gift with purchase, cleaning your set up kit , weekly filling out work hours sheets and what you sold. A lot of pressure from the managment to meet your targets. I hated it. correctly
They said they'd take us on as permanent after 3 months but then they started getting rid of us. Warehouse is dirty and dangerous. Staff culture is disgusting.
Pros
Cons
Too many requests for overtime. Management doesn't value casual employees.
- Picking and packing orders/products
- Rf Scanning

- Processing
Pros
Good wages