Bras N Things Employee Reviews

The most fun and welcoming workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 March 2019
A typical day is ensuring every customer has the best experience possible, selling and recommending products and processing sales while maintaining a positive environment that encourages and promoted women to feel beautiful inside and out. This workplace culture is honestly the best I have ever come across and we all treat each other like family.
Pros
friendships made and over all experience
Cons
not the best pay
Productive workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Point Cook VIC29 January 2019
Nice workplace. Nothing bad to say about it except for when I had a 6 months trial process for the job. As soon as they thought I wasn't the right fit for the job I got let go.
Wrong place for me.
Christmas casual, retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Morayfield QLD14 January 2019
as someone who suffers from anxiety sometime i require a bit more attention and time to fully understand my role in a given environment, but as a christmas casual i was not given that time by my manager or any of the other staff.
bad management
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cockburn Central WA14 January 2019
Bad management. State manager was very condescending at times. Bad organisation revolving shifts. Tried to contact state manager numerous times but she never returned calls even though she told me she would.
Pros
good customers
Cons
bad management
amazing
sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW27 December 2018
it's amazing working there

the manager is incredible and so are the other employees.

they trained me well and treated me as a friends as we worked together to achieve team goals
Horrible
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 November 2018
Terrible place to work! Was bullied by mean girls. If your didn't fit in to their group then you were out cast. Work was made tough by these girls. pay was also bad
Pros
lunch break
Cons
everything
Great place to work, everyone was so welcoming and helpful
Christmas Casual Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nowra NSW29 October 2018
Bras n thins was a great place to work. Everyone was supportive and helpful and just an overall great team to work with. I had lots of fun working with the team and gained alot of knowledge from them
productive workplace, good staff, good work/life balance
Sales Assisstant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 September 2018
Overall a good experience, you have the opportunity to progress in this work place if desired and it is very flexible with hours as a university student. It is a rewarding job helping and assisting customers. Only downfalls are working long hours in the busiest period of the year, such as christmas.
Pros
flexible with availabilities
Cons
working long hours over christmas
Fun, Friendly, Experience
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Narre Warren VIC5 August 2018
I had a fun time working for Bras n things, I left with extensive amount of knowledge about the products, and customer service, getting to know our regular customers.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
leaving so soon
Productive workplace with ongoing training and development
Part-time Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chermside QLD23 July 2018
Bras N Things are a great company who provide extensive training and management, I have learned may things such as visual merchandising, admin roles and management skills to manage a flagship store.

The hardest part of the job is emotionally connecting with women who don't feel confident within themselves, working at Bras N Things has made me become more understanding and taught me how to sympathies with many individuals.

The best part of the job is would have to be working among amazing strong women who push each other to be the best personal people we can be.
Pros
strong team
Cons
Training nights after hours/no work life balance
A steady work place
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD30 May 2018
A very steady workplace, if you work hard there is room for growth. Bras'n'Things has its ups and downs amongst head office and their respect for the team in stores, but in saying that you don't see or speak to head office much. Great place to be productive and work calmly.
average place to work but not long term
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 January 2018
Good in store management, hands on, productive, constant learning, great products, team environment, strong customer service, stock boxes, can be stressful.
Pros
discounted products, high energy environment
Cons
not enough hours and can be stressful
Fun and friendly workplace at Bras N Things
Christmas Part-time (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW18 January 2018
A typical day at Bras N Things would be greeting, engaging and assisting customers as well as handling and organising stock. During this time I have learned how organise and display visual merchandise at Bras N Things and how to do fittings. Management at Bras N Things had strong communication within their work and always striving to make a women feel beautiful from the inside out! Their friendly workplace culture made not only the team comfortable but customers as well.
There were never any hard parts about working at Bras N Things, however, there were times that were easier than others. The most enjoyable part of working at Bras N Things was meeting new customers everyday and finding out what they need to shop for, whether it was a 50th year anniversary party or a wedding over the weekend. Everyday was different and it was exciting!
Job at Bras N Things
Christmas Casual & Part-Time (Current Employee) –  Burwood NSW17 January 2018
Good workplace to start off that is welcoming and inviting. Great professionalism that allows you to build on certain skills, opening new doorways to new opportunities.
Christmas casual
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT6 January 2018
I worked here over the Xmas period. I enjoyed working for the company, however my contract ended and was not renewed. I was working with a much younger team and i do wonder if my age played a part in why I was not selected to continue working.
Enjoyable Work environment
Bra's N Things Team Member (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 October 2017
Good ethics and intentions, good discount and lovely environment. Learned how to address and approach different customers and assist them effectively in a way that was enjoyable for them.
Pros
Discount and nature of the job
Cons
Fast learning is required
same as previous
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mirrabooka WA11 July 2017
same as previous......... great place to work and learn about the importance of the customer, products, being a team player and great support from managers and upper management.
Pros
great discounts for employees
Cons
long hours on one's feet
Fun and Fast paced environment
Part-time Team member (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC12 June 2017
Different store location will have different working environment. I have worked in smaller store and also flagship stores. Nevertheless, I have never had any bad experience with any of the stores in terms of the team members and management. In a flagship store, there is a lot of foot traffic thus being one of the most busier store. Every single store has its differences when it comes to hardest part of the job, but for a flagship store it would be getting task done on time due to the foot traffic and busyness of the store. Otherwise the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know different people from different walks of life and the energetic atmosphere of the workplace.
Worst place to work
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  Milperra NSW6 June 2017
Poor management by team leaders
They only cared about getting the work done and not necessarily the workers
I'll never recommend this place for anyone to work
I stressed way too much and received poor pay!
Cons
Bad team leaders
Inclusive and fun environment, very empowering morals.
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT5 May 2017
Bras n things was an excellent job, i was able to broaden my views and skills network quite quickly and learn skills in retail and in customer sales and service which was lovely to be able to tailor your skills to each individual's needs.
Pros
Meet new people everyday and learn new skills
Cons
Manager could have been better