Bras N Things Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

The most fun and welcoming workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 March 2019
A typical day is ensuring every customer has the best experience possible, selling and recommending products and processing sales while maintaining a positive environment that encourages and promoted women to feel beautiful inside and out. This workplace culture is honestly the best I have ever come across and we all treat each other like family.
Pros
friendships made and over all experience
Cons
not the best pay
bad management
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cockburn Central WA14 January 2019
Bad management. State manager was very condescending at times. Bad organisation revolving shifts. Tried to contact state manager numerous times but she never returned calls even though she told me she would.
Pros
good customers
Cons
bad management
amazing
sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Castle Hill NSW27 December 2018
it's amazing working there

the manager is incredible and so are the other employees.

they trained me well and treated me as a friends as we worked together to achieve team goals
Horrible
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA1 November 2018
Terrible place to work! Was bullied by mean girls. If your didn't fit in to their group then you were out cast. Work was made tough by these girls. pay was also bad
Pros
lunch break
Cons
everything
Productive workplace with ongoing training and development
Part-time Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chermside QLD23 July 2018
Bras N Things are a great company who provide extensive training and management, I have learned may things such as visual merchandising, admin roles and management skills to manage a flagship store.

The hardest part of the job is emotionally connecting with women who don't feel confident within themselves, working at Bras N Things has made me become more understanding and taught me how to sympathies with many individuals.

The best part of the job is would have to be working among amazing strong women who push each other to be the best personal people we can be.
Pros
strong team
Cons
Training nights after hours/no work life balance
Inclusive and fun environment, very empowering morals.
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT5 May 2017
Bras n things was an excellent job, i was able to broaden my views and skills network quite quickly and learn skills in retail and in customer sales and service which was lovely to be able to tailor your skills to each individual's needs.
Pros
Meet new people everyday and learn new skills
Cons
Manager could have been better
Really great place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle NSW5 April 2017
I've seen the good and the bad reviews and to be honest it matters on who is managing your store and who is your area manager. The store I work at has the most amazing women and I've NEVER worked with nicer people and honestly, they'll be the ones that make it hard for me to leave one day. Both the manager and area manager are understanding of when you want time off and do their best to try and make it end in your favour. To anyone I meet I would say that it is one of the best places to work and would totally recommend going there for employment !
Pros
Amazing people to work with (and tbh that's all you need in a workplace
Cons
Not many hours during the middle of the year
Good benefits but some suckers too
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Chirnside Park26 February 2017
Great 50% staff discount
High staff turnover, therefore opportunity to move into more senior roles come up somewhat frequently.
It is great if you have a good team you're working with.
Competitions with good perks/rewards if you perform well, however these improve according to where you sit on the tier.
Pros
staff discount, skill training, social work events
Cons
inflexible to personal needs or hours, demand more hours, punitive rostering, poor hours offered
a good days work at Bra's 'n' things
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD20 December 2015
meeting KPI's for the day and also finishing daily tasks and duties. Making customers feel welcomed. giving customers the best customers service i could to my knowledge. keeping store in excellent condition.
Pros
getting better at my job
Cons
not enough hours
awesome day everyday
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, SA11 November 2015
i love my job. i look forward to going to work everyday. the ladies i get to help, make me enjoy everything so much more.
i've learnt how to fit women for bras aswell as the benefits of what each bra does.
I love my co-workers & managers. we all get along so well. everyday just flies by when you're working with them.
Pros
amazing customers
Cons
not enough hours
I really enjoyed working
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grafton, NSW12 May 2015
I loved bras n things I am very good with selling but it didn't feel like I would progress to a higher level in the business
All managers were very good training the team
I loved to dress up for work
Pros
awesome team to work with
Cons
not very long shifts
Part time sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Macarthur region27 May 2014
Very focused on Customer Service.
Manager was great.
Always busy.
Great people to work with.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Constant business makes you tired