Bras N Things Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

Wrong place for me.
Christmas casual, retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Morayfield QLD14 January 2019
as someone who suffers from anxiety sometime i require a bit more attention and time to fully understand my role in a given environment, but as a christmas casual i was not given that time by my manager or any of the other staff.
Great place to work, everyone was so welcoming and helpful
Christmas Casual Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nowra NSW29 October 2018
Bras n thins was a great place to work. Everyone was supportive and helpful and just an overall great team to work with. I had lots of fun working with the team and gained alot of knowledge from them
Fun, Friendly, Experience
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Narre Warren VIC5 August 2018
I had a fun time working for Bras n things, I left with extensive amount of knowledge about the products, and customer service, getting to know our regular customers.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
leaving so soon
Job at Bras N Things
Christmas Casual & Part-Time (Current Employee) –  Burwood NSW17 January 2018
Good workplace to start off that is welcoming and inviting. Great professionalism that allows you to build on certain skills, opening new doorways to new opportunities.
Fun
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robina Town Centre QLD29 June 2016
bras n things was a joy to work at. The team members were amazing and very welcoming. Would love to work there again if i had the chance.
Great work place
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erina Fair NSW8 February 2016
Whilst I worked here over the Christmas break I had made a lot of new friends. Everyone was more than willing to help you. I think if you are looking to join the team at Bras N Things do it you won't regret it.
fun work place

• Stock
• Transfers
• Sales
• KPI's

working at bras n things was fun best group of girls even tho it was over the christmas period i learnt alot from my manager and the company