Bras N Things Employee Review

View all Bras N Things reviews

Productive workplace with ongoing training and development
Part-time Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chermside QLD23 July 2018
Bras N Things are a great company who provide extensive training and management, I have learned may things such as visual merchandising, admin roles and management skills to manage a flagship store.

The hardest part of the job is emotionally connecting with women who don't feel confident within themselves, working at Bras N Things has made me become more understanding and taught me how to sympathies with many individuals.

The best part of the job is would have to be working among amazing strong women who push each other to be the best personal people we can be.
Pros
strong team
Cons
Training nights after hours/no work life balance

Other Bras N Things Employee Reviews

The most fun and welcoming workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 March 2019
A typical day is ensuring every customer has the best experience possible, selling and recommending products and processing sales while maintaining a positive environment that encourages and promoted women to feel beautiful inside and out. This workplace culture is honestly the best I have ever come across and we all treat each other like family.
Pros
friendships made and over all experience
Cons
not the best pay
Alright
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Eastgardens NSW10 February 2019
Job was fine and no a standard no brainer retail job
However the people within the environment were sometimes challenging with my manager at the time telling me off for saying no he could look on our website to a customer who asked me to try the bra on for him to see. At this time I was 16 years old, and felt very uncomfortable.