Bras N Things Employee Review

View all Bras N Things reviews

Fun and Fast paced environment
Part-time Team member (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC12 June 2017
Different store location will have different working environment. I have worked in smaller store and also flagship stores. Nevertheless, I have never had any bad experience with any of the stores in terms of the team members and management. In a flagship store, there is a lot of foot traffic thus being one of the most busier store. Every single store has its differences when it comes to hardest part of the job, but for a flagship store it would be getting task done on time due to the foot traffic and busyness of the store. Otherwise the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know different people from different walks of life and the energetic atmosphere of the workplace.

Other Bras N Things Employee Reviews

The most fun and welcoming workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 March 2019
A typical day is ensuring every customer has the best experience possible, selling and recommending products and processing sales while maintaining a positive environment that encourages and promoted women to feel beautiful inside and out. This workplace culture is honestly the best I have ever come across and we all treat each other like family.
Pros
friendships made and over all experience
Cons
not the best pay
Alright
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Eastgardens NSW10 February 2019
Job was fine and no a standard no brainer retail job
However the people within the environment were sometimes challenging with my manager at the time telling me off for saying no he could look on our website to a customer who asked me to try the bra on for him to see. At this time I was 16 years old, and felt very uncomfortable.