Bras N Things Employee Review

View all Bras N Things reviews

Fun and friendly workplace at Bras N Things
Christmas Part-time (Former Employee) –  Narellan NSW18 January 2018
A typical day at Bras N Things would be greeting, engaging and assisting customers as well as handling and organising stock. During this time I have learned how organise and display visual merchandise at Bras N Things and how to do fittings. Management at Bras N Things had strong communication within their work and always striving to make a women feel beautiful from the inside out! Their friendly workplace culture made not only the team comfortable but customers as well.
There were never any hard parts about working at Bras N Things, however, there were times that were easier than others. The most enjoyable part of working at Bras N Things was meeting new customers everyday and finding out what they need to shop for, whether it was a 50th year anniversary party or a wedding over the weekend. Everyday was different and it was exciting!

Other Bras N Things Employee Reviews

The most fun and welcoming workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 March 2019
A typical day is ensuring every customer has the best experience possible, selling and recommending products and processing sales while maintaining a positive environment that encourages and promoted women to feel beautiful inside and out. This workplace culture is honestly the best I have ever come across and we all treat each other like family.
Pros
friendships made and over all experience
Cons
not the best pay
Alright
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Eastgardens NSW10 February 2019
Job was fine and no a standard no brainer retail job
However the people within the environment were sometimes challenging with my manager at the time telling me off for saying no he could look on our website to a customer who asked me to try the bra on for him to see. At this time I was 16 years old, and felt very uncomfortable.