Bras N Things Employee Reviews

fun people to work with
Sales Team Member (Current Employee) –  Darwin NT20 April 2017
I LOVED IT THERE. Such fun women to work with, the days went by quickly. The employee discount is also nice. It has been my favorite job in years, i actually look forward to going to work
Really great place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle NSW5 April 2017
I've seen the good and the bad reviews and to be honest it matters on who is managing your store and who is your area manager. The store I work at has the most amazing women and I've NEVER worked with nicer people and honestly, they'll be the ones that make it hard for me to leave one day. Both the manager and area manager are understanding of when you want time off and do their best to try and make it end in your favour. To anyone I meet I would say that it is one of the best places to work and would totally recommend going there for employment !
Pros
Amazing people to work with (and tbh that's all you need in a workplace
Cons
Not many hours during the middle of the year
Good benefits but some suckers too
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Chirnside Park26 February 2017
Great 50% staff discount
High staff turnover, therefore opportunity to move into more senior roles come up somewhat frequently.
It is great if you have a good team you're working with.
Competitions with good perks/rewards if you perform well, however these improve according to where you sit on the tier.
Pros
staff discount, skill training, social work events
Cons
inflexible to personal needs or hours, demand more hours, punitive rostering, poor hours offered
Great management & team. A really fun, busy work environment.
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Erina NSW2 January 2017
I learnt so much & my sales skills have developed due to the support of a great manager & sales team. Really enjoyable workplace.
I definitely want to pursue a career in retail after focusing first on my HSC, thanks to this experience. Hopefully with Bras n Things!
Pros
Great vibe & discounts of course
Fun workplace
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milperra NSW27 November 2016
The people were great and loved how management would ask the workers their ideas on improvements. Very easy going staff and they really do look after you
Pros
Lunch fridays
Cons
Too many bosses
Fun
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robina Town Centre QLD29 June 2016
bras n things was a joy to work at. The team members were amazing and very welcoming. Would love to work there again if i had the chance.
Great work environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gympie QLD6 June 2016
Great work environment
Managers were friendly, helpful and supportive
Good Salary
Good work hours
Good career progression opportunities
Enjoyable team environment
Excellent Company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Castletown Shoppingworld QLD25 February 2016
Great place to work. Continuous learning culture and team development. I am taking away a lot of transferrable skills I have learnt to move and progress my self in the future.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Not future expansion within the role
Great work place
Christmas Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erina Fair NSW8 February 2016
Whilst I worked here over the Christmas break I had made a lot of new friends. Everyone was more than willing to help you. I think if you are looking to join the team at Bras N Things do it you won't regret it.
extremely customer focused , stressful
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW2 February 2016
Typical day at work: focus very much on customers, stock, VM Guide (store layout), Bra fittings, sales etc.

What I learned: Skills and techniques on customer engagment and sales, product and merchandise, bra fitting, various retail store operations.

Management: Fairly organised, communication wasn't as good.

Co-workers: Okay, helped each other out in need

Hardest part of job: the way bras n things go, don't let her say no, don't stop until you get the sale

Most enjoyable part: the customers
Pros
discount, lunch breaks
Cons
communication
Advancement in Career
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 January 2016
Hard KPI's at times with a lot of pressure to have these met on a daily basis
A lot of encouragement from management to excel all the time and within your position
Most of team members were good to work with
Pros
Advancement within Career
Cons
Management, Staff, Pay
Great
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Karingal, VIC5 January 2016
It was a great learning experience, and I really felt part of a team that was organised and determined to get things done with class and on schedule
a good days work at Bra's 'n' things
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Townsville QLD20 December 2015
meeting KPI's for the day and also finishing daily tasks and duties. Making customers feel welcomed. giving customers the best customers service i could to my knowledge. keeping store in excellent condition.
Pros
getting better at my job
Cons
not enough hours
awesome day everyday
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, SA11 November 2015
i love my job. i look forward to going to work everyday. the ladies i get to help, make me enjoy everything so much more.
i've learnt how to fit women for bras aswell as the benefits of what each bra does.
I love my co-workers & managers. we all get along so well. everyday just flies by when you're working with them.
Pros
amazing customers
Cons
not enough hours
Great Place to Work
Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  Dandenong VIC26 October 2015
Bras N Things is a really good place to work. Detailed training is provided and everything is managed well. Their KPI focus is very strong though and can be a bit of pressure though.
Pros
40% off, fun place to work, great products
Cons
differing hours, KPI focus
Nil
Casual Warehouse Hand (Former Employee) –  Milperra, NSW13 October 2015
I currently have no comments to make on Bras N Things. I only worked there for a short time and did not have the opportunity to form an opinion about the place.
its a fun enjoyable environment
store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pakenham Vic23 June 2015
my day consists of organising the daily planner and assigning jobs to the team members that are rostered on for the day, serving customers to strive for what they are looking for and also putting stock away and making sure the store is tidy.
at the end of the day i count the till and work out the daily sales stats and close the store securely.
Pros
customer based
I really enjoyed working
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grafton, NSW12 May 2015
I loved bras n things I am very good with selling but it didn't feel like I would progress to a higher level in the business
All managers were very good training the team
I loved to dress up for work
Pros
awesome team to work with
Cons
not very long shifts
Productive and exceptional customer service
Christmas Part Time (Former Employee) –  Shellharbour, NSW4 May 2015
Always a productive day working at Bras N' Things. Work load is quite manageable and I enjoyed interacting with customers in the store. I learnt a lot about how to execute excellent customer service and about types and use of lingerie. Co-workers are very friendly and always works as a team. Only down side is that there is a lot of pressure on staff to perform exceptionally well in sales.
Pros
Discounts on lingerie
Cons
Sales driven
As a manager
manager (Former Employee) –  Browns plains qld8 April 2015
I received really good training to become the manager of the busy store. The store wasn't doing budget or reaching the kpis.. until I started working for them. I helped the store do budget each week and reached kpi goals. Each day I would open the store, set up the register, store position the team, do a floor action plan for the day ahead, do any promotional work set up and or merchandising. I did the banking and training and sale set ups.
Pros
great training
Cons
xmas long hours