BRC Recruitment Employee Reviews

Can receive a lot of shifts that can be beneficial financially
Casual Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 March 2019
Working for BRC was an average experience due to last minute shifts being allocated and having to adjust your day and family. However the benefits I got from working for BRC was to understand the differences in services with their policy and procedure. I learnt how to manage different age groups as BRC was linked with many different services. Observing the management at all the different services was very interesting and seeing what their priorities were with service delivery. It was also an eye-opener seeing the differences of the culture within the workplace and noticing the dynamics between the staff and casual workers.
Hardest part of the job was to remember the policy and procedures of each service and making sure we memorise to avoid confusion and duplicating.
Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many staff in each service snd learning from their expertise in the areas they specialise in.
Pros
Awesome rates
Cons
long hours and unpredictable shifts
Did not work there for long enough
Casual Disability Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW14 October 2018
BRC did send me to places which I enjoyed, however there was no follow up when I was attacked by a client and no incident report forms to complete. Not all work places were safe.
Pros
choice of hours
Cons
unsafe work places
Diverse workload
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney Australia3 January 2018
Every day at work was different. Because it was agency work you could be sent any where. I worked in the mental health sector with adults and children. I also did some work with in a home for young mothers and their babies.I enjoyed it because I got to work with such a variety of clients which meant I always had to be alert.
Pros
Meeting new clients
Cons
unsociable hours
Excellent team support
Receptionist (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 December 2017
A great location and support from other staff with their excellent skills and awareness of the company's profile. Excellent support to the various NGO that they recruit for. Management has a clear understanding of the client group. The hardest part of the job was finishing my contract.
Pros
Cons
End of contract
Fantastic workplace
Office Administration Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 March 2017
Great culture, management and team!Great work/life balance and fantastic career growth opportunities.Good opportunities to learn from experts in their field.
Enjoyable meeting new people
Disability Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW7 February 2015
I enjoy my job. however, i want a fulltime or permanent partime, I need security.

I love working in the respite home, even the overnight shifts.

Its a fulfilling job get to help people who cant help themselves in many cases