BRC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BRC Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
Can receive a lot of shifts that can be beneficial financially
Working for BRC was an average experience due to last minute shifts being allocated and having to adjust your day and family. However the benefits I got from working for BRC was to understand the differences in services with their policy and procedure. I learnt how to manage different age groups as BRC was linked with many different services. Observing the management at all the different services was very interesting and seeing what their priorities were with service delivery. It was also an eye-opener seeing the differences of the culture within the workplace and noticing the dynamics between the staff and casual workers.
Hardest part of the job was to remember the policy and procedures of each service and making sure we memorise to avoid confusion and duplicating.

Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many staff in each service snd learning from their expertise in the areas they specialise in.
Pros
Awesome rates
Cons
long hours and unpredictable shifts
Great company
BRC are fair in giving out work when I had shifts canceled they would try their best to get me another shift Office staff are very polite and efficient and are very helpful if any issues occur
Pros
Great company to work for
Was once a fantastic Recruitment Agency to work for.
Was once a fantastic Recruitment Agency to work for. But unfortunately with the constant change of staff, now I find them extremely rude and unresponsive.
Maybe one day they will improve, it's a shame as I was getting constant work. But I think it's their work culture, like many other organizations.
Did not work there for long enough
BRC did send me to places which I enjoyed, however there was no follow up when I was attacked by a client and no incident report forms to complete. Not all work places were safe.
Pros
choice of hours
Cons
unsafe work places
Great team in Sydney!
I worked for BRC in Sydney and had a great experience during my time there. Great supportive, fun and knowledgeable team including the management.

The culture and management changed in Sydney during 2017/2018 which made it difficult working environment. Very stressful and caused significant disruptions to the business.

Before 2017 it was unlike any other recruitment agency! Which, is why it made it such a great place to work. The team genuinely cared about their placements, their clients and having a good culture within the business.

When the business was sold in 2016/2017 it made it a very hard place to be. Lots of staff left.
Pros
Often had lunch's paid for, drinks out and social events including race days and fantastic christmas parties!
Cons
As above
Diverse workload
Every day at work was different. Because it was agency work you could be sent any where. I worked in the mental health sector with adults and children. I also did some work with in a home for young mothers and their babies.I enjoyed it because I got to work with such a variety of clients which meant I always had to be alert.
Pros
Meeting new clients
Cons
unsociable hours
Excellent team support
A great location and support from other staff with their excellent skills and awareness of the company's profile. Excellent support to the various NGO that they recruit for. Management has a clear understanding of the client group. The hardest part of the job was finishing my contract.
Pros
Cons
End of contract
Fantastic workplace
Great culture, management and team!Great work/life balance and fantastic career growth opportunities.Good opportunities to learn from experts in their field.
Enjoyable meeting new people
I enjoy my job. however, i want a fulltime or permanent partime, I need security.

I love working in the respite home, even the overnight shifts.

Its a fulfilling job get to help people who cant help themselves in many cases