BRC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
BRC Recruitment Employee Review

Fantastic workplace

22 March 2017
Great culture, management and team!Great work/life balance and fantastic career growth opportunities.Good opportunities to learn from experts in their field.
10 May 2020
Therepeutic Youth Worker (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
BRC are fair in giving out work when I had shifts canceled they would try their best to get me another shift Office staff are very polite and efficient and are very helpful if any issues occur
Pros
Great company to work for
16 November 2019
Contractor (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
Was once a fantastic Recruitment Agency to work for. But unfortunately with the constant change of staff, now I find them extremely rude and unresponsive.
Maybe one day they will improve, it's a shame as I was getting constant work. But I think it's their work culture, like many other organizations.
27 March 2019
Casual Youth Worker (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
Working for BRC was an average experience due to last minute shifts being allocated and having to adjust your day and family. However the benefits I got from working for BRC was to understand the differences in services with their policy and procedure. I learnt how to manage different age groups as BRC was linked with many different services. Observing the management at all the different services was very interesting and seeing what their priorities were with service delivery. It was also an eye-opener seeing the differences of the culture within the workplace and noticing the dynamics between the staff and casual workers.
Hardest part of the job was to remember the policy and procedures of each service and making sure we memorise to avoid confusion and duplicating.

Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many staff in each service snd learning from their expertise in the areas they specialise in.
Pros
Awesome rates
Cons
long hours and unpredictable shifts