Breadtop Employee Reviews

Front-End Customer Service & Barista (Current Employee) –  Belconnen ACT9 August 2019
Workplace culture.

Many difficults part of the job.

A lot most most enjoyable part of the job such as customer service by answering questions and concerns from shoppers.

Fun workplace to learn more things about bakery.
Cons
Long Hours
provide a funny work cultrue
All rounder (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA4 September 2018
It is a busy job but could learn a lot about hospitality. you also can make friends in here. moreover, you have free bread to eat. and you also can take some to home when u finish your job
Have dinner with staff after finish work
Cashier/ Floor sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Westfield Carousel WA23 August 2018
- Serve customers at checkout counters to collect the payment of customers.
- Respond to telephone inquiries, providing quality service to customers and associates inquiring about the availability of products or status of orders.
- Follow inventory control procedures to maximize product freshness, quality and availability to max sales
- Strive for quick complaint resolution, commended by manager for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
Pros
free lunch
BreadTop was not a good work place
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Strathpine QLD31 July 2018
BreadTop was for my Certificate 3 in Hospitality. They were good in the beginning but as I got further to the end of my Traineeship they started to cut my hours down to 2 hours a week. The pay was horrible cause I was only getting $9.62 an hour. The bread and pastries there wasn't stored in the proper conditions they should have been. The boss was never around to do anything either. I do not recommend anyone to work there after my experience. The shop in Strathpine has been shut down.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Terrible Hours
Breadtop work experience
Baker, All rounder (Former Employee) –  New South Wales1 July 2018
Breadtop is a fast-pace workplace, you need to finish the task within limited time then continue with next task like this all day. But I learned something like fast hand, coop with team solving problems with team.
First Job
Casual employee (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 March 2018
This was my first job and I only have fond memories. The people you work with are so nice. Plus you get to take some of the food home. I also learned a lot.
BreadTop is not a good company to work at.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Strathpine QLD11 January 2018
I did not learn anything from BreadTop that I already new. They only gave me 2 hours per week. They wouldn't let me use the coffee machine even though I have a certificate saying that I am capable to make coffee. I did not enjoy working at this company at all. I saw the boss 3 times the whole time I was working there.
Nice, good training
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 March 2017
sometimes there is a language barrier, but still good, you get experience and they show you everything you need to do and help you for the first few weeks.
Cons
Language barrier
fun at every positions
Bakery, (Former Employee) –  Belconnen ACT6 January 2017
i have learn alot of things in the work is hard and longest work hours i ever done, learned about how to hire new employee to the work and train them.

and did learn about management of the store what to deal with.

longest hours working 13 hours from Monday - Thursday

16 hours on Friday

12 hours on Saturday - Sunday
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
long hours highest 13 hours a day
Low pay
Kitchen Hand/Cook (Current Employee) –  Geelong VIC30 October 2016
Key Responsibilities:
- Quick working style
- Cleaning work environment
- Fresh bread make every morning
- Good communication
- Coordination ability
Pros
Free bread
Cons
Very high paced work
competitive
Cashier and Waitress (Former Employee) –  city11 September 2015
this is an asian franchice company, the working environment is really competitive but l lernt a lot from it.l know how to effienctlt and effectively to finish my job and learned the management skill and problem solving skills under a high pressure environment
Cons
no break time provided without pay
fast pace, rapid selling during peak hour, requested skillful baker to maintain stable quality
Assistant Baker (Former Employee) –  china town and world square, Sydney18 March 2014
prepared and decorated bread dough, fried and bake, jobs had to be done with highly caution but rapid reaction. Thanks.
Pros
10 dollar for lunch.
Cons
an hour for break
Too far for me
Administrative Assistant/Operator (Former Employee) –  melbourne10 December 2013
hourly rate is under pay
location is far for me