Brimbank City Council
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brimbank City Council Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Found 1 review matching the search
Great friendly team and a great work environment. Office ergonomics are great as you can sit or stand at work with the sit and stand up desk pattern. A typical day at work for me at Brimbank is that work starts by 0815. I check in do the updates in the system to reflect the current day. Check emails for the and segregate the invoices both via email and hard copy within the Accounts Payable team and hit the road running by processing these invoices and anything due over the previous day with keeping n mind the code of conduct and business ethical standards During the course of the day we get calls from our internal and external customers to assist them with various supplier queries. Great management leadership team to work for with an open door policy and very approachable. Co-workers are great and very friendly and ever willing to help in times of need and above all very courteous and humble colleagues. Executing reports and working on pivot tables and v-lookup is pretty enjoyable as I get to share my knowledge through these reports and working with IT to derive some new reports to enhance the way we look at analysis for different aspects of the job. The hardest part of the job is that I am on a contract and it all depends on the budget available by Brimbank for me to continue to work here as I am filling in for someone who is away on leave on a temporary basis.
Pros
Friday catch-up sessions over a cup of tea and snacks, weekly team meetings. Monthly birthday celebrations