Brindabella Christian College Employee Reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement
Do not even think about it...
Head of Department (Former Employee) –  Lyneham ACT29 July 2019
A typical day at this place will involve starting at 7:00am. You'll need it to get ready for the day and stay across the administrative tasks that the board require of you. The kids and co-workers are fantastic, but because of the micromanagement of the place, you can't give your all to the classes. The day to day management is a moveable feast - the school has had 7 principals in 5 years, and three whole new executive teams.

The hardest part of the job is the micromanagement from the College Board who are not educators and have no classroom experience. They will make poor educational decisions on a whim and then begin firing people who speak up about it. If they can't find just cause to fire you, you'll have an insurmountable teaching and admin load and be forced out on workers comp. Do not work here if you value your health, time or your professionalism.
Pros
Good salary, great students, great coworkers
Cons
Micromanagement
Brindabella is a great school
Hockey coach (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT31 October 2018
I made lots of friends and enjoyed the lessons taught my my teachers. I would recommend any student go to this school. The school runs from 8 am to 3pm.