Brisbane Catholic Education Employee Reviews for Safety OfficerReview this company
Safety Officer1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Whilst it can be welcoming and open, each school is different. Head office and schools are run very differently from each other.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
As a school Officer working as a WHSO the pay is frightful. If I worked in head office doing this job I would be paid $50000 more. But we are on very basic wage and bring in $25_28k a year. Most of the schools I work at are great and very friendly and welcoming.
Most people are great to work with
If in a school based position, school Officer pay is abominable
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Brisbane Catholic EducationSafety Officer positions
See more Brisbane Catholic Education reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brisbane Catholic Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Brisbane Catholic Education
- Does Brisbane Catholic Education allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is Brisbane Catholic Education sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Brisbane Catholic Education?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Brisbane Catholic Education? What are the…2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Brisbane Catholic Education?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Brisbane Catholic Education?One person answered
- Do you have to be of Catholic faith to work in Catholic schools?
- Is Full time considered as a contract or does it mean Permanent
- Does Brisbane Catholic Education have a staff discount? How much is Brisbane Catholic Education’s st…
- How does someone get experience and training if only getting relief work (and my friend has many yea…