Brisbane Catholic Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brisbane Catholic Education Employee Reviews for Teacher

4.2Work–Life Balance

efficien, organaized, very well managed

All staff friendly and helpful and supportive- great Leadership team. Very professional and friendly to staff and students I was made to feel welcome

Pros

Supportive, friendly

Cons

none to date

Positive work culture

Excellent work culture. Staff are treated with respect. I feel like I am a valued member of the team. I learnt more about Catholic Education. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is working with students who love to learn!

Supply Teacher on call

Very enjoyable to get back into the classroom once again after many years of administrative work. I enjoyed being able to work on the days I choose and the year levels I found most enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was to bring myself up to date with some of the new technology used in today's classroom

Pros

working hours and frindly staff

Great!

Overall cohesiveness, supportive, professional development opportunities. I.T support, ongoing training and support. Better and improved classroom and specialist teaching conditions.

Employer

Sets high standards for staff Ensures Admin Teams are focused and delivery the high quality for schools Well resourced and functional schools and a number of growing areas

Over all a positive experience with teachers and students.

The typical days was very busy preparing work for students. There seemed to be not enough time to complete all the work tasks. The hardest part of the job was dealing with discipline problems. I enjoyed the professional staff.

Pros

I like the people and students.

Cons

Never enough time to complete all the work tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brisbane Catholic Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3