Brisbane Christian College
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Brisbane Christian College Employee Reviews

Good work culture in all the companies. Friendly colleagues. Generally company provided kitchen utensil and oven for us to heat up our food that we brought for lunch. I learned many team work approaches to work well among the colleagues such as accepting each other's differences in doing things, helping each other to achieve the company's goals and brainstorming to find the best solution. The hardest part of the job is there is always deadlines to rush for, therefore paying attention to the details & urgency, setting the right priority and time management skills are very crucial in meeting all the deadlines. The most enjoyable part of the job is to serve the community. It is very rewarding to see other people's burden being lighten up or removed.
Pros
Free Tea and Coffee
Cons
Typical day at work i try to organize myself better and give more time what am doing, work as fast as possible. I lean more about the kids and also about various food for their morning tea and lunch. What i enjoy most in the job is when i deal with the kids.
I've been volunteering there for a while and it's such a friendly and loving community of people making a difference in the community. They are always happy to help you out anyway they can.
Being a Volunteer at Brisbane Christian College's 'Breakfast Club' was an unforgettable experience. A typical day at 'Breakfast Club' would include - * Food preparation * Decorating the stall * Cleaning/Tidying the stall * Serving customers * Packing up afterwards The hardest part of the job - The hardest part of the job was working in a crowded work environment, there was people everywhere! The most enjoyable part of the job - The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free food, loud music, friendly staff
Cons
Fast paced environment, crowded work area