Bristol-Myers Squibb
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Bristol-Myers Squibb:

Bristol-Myers Squibb Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
I enjoyed the culture of this company . They were very professional ,and treated everyone fairly and respectfully . There was excellent training and internal personal development courses was encouraged. I would be happy to work there again .
well work and life balance. Fair compensation. But the management skill and leadership skill need to improve in some function. Employee relation is good. The hardest part of the job is career development.
Great opportunitites to work on interesting projects that progressed my career. Although my time was short at BMS - I found the people nice and although there are office politics everywhere - the leadership provided great guidance.
A great job full of challenges,to deal with hospitals - I worked for the Weck division, which sold surgical instruments to hospitals and doctors. A typical day at work would be answering telephone calls from hospital and doctor surgeries, who were to place orders with us.

I learned a great deal about instruments and our division was the first to bring into Australia the laparoscopic equipment which was the introduction of non invasive surgery.

I worked within a small cohesive team, and lent administrative support to our pharmaceutical representatives , our product manager and the sales and marketing manager..

The hardest part of the job was to fit everything in a day. The most enjoyable part was the team I worked with.
Pros
Working very close to home as I lived in Dandenong North
Cons
Cannot really recall any cons
BMS were a fantastic forward thinking company,investing in new products and production facilities.The atmosphere was always pleasant and work was varied.Sigma and Aspen are generic manufacturers and therefore are more cost driven.The people from upper management down were all approachable and easy to work with
Pros
Great conditions
A good work culture that emphasize on cross culture, equal opportunities, continuous improvement, learning and skill upgrade.
Most enjoyable part of the job is flexible working hour where staff can also work at home.
Pros
Free Fruits
A great place to learn and develop new skills, with leading edge technology, great vision, ethics and great company to work for - looks after it's employees.

Promotes leadership and team work, and has great team-building activities that are fun and enjoyable, where everyone participates.

For me, I have never stopped learning. Conducting end to end tenders was challenging but also rewarding, especially with the great networking relationships you build both inside and outside of the organisation.
Pros
Everchanging environment - nothing stays the same... that's a good thing...
Friendly and close work culture in addition to work-life balance ensured.
Working with highly experienced professionals.

Great support to employees in health, training, & developments etc.
Pros
Global experience in Finance
Cons
Re-organisation within Finance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bristol-Myers Squibb?