Bristol-Myers Squibb Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,595 reviews
introduction to the Pharmaceutical Industry...
Assist Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Noble Park30 May 2015
A great job full of challenges,to deal with hospitals - I worked for the Weck division, which sold surgical instruments to hospitals and doctors. A typical day at work would be answering telephone calls from hospital and doctor surgeries, who were to place orders with us.

I learned a great deal about instruments and our division was the first to bring into Australia the laparoscopic equipment which was the introduction of non invasive surgery.
I worked within a small cohesive team, and lent administrative support to our pharmaceutical representatives , our product manager and the sales and marketing manager..

The hardest part of the job was to fit everything in a day. The most enjoyable part was the team I worked with.
Pros
Working very close to home as I lived in Dandenong North
Cons
Cannot really recall any cons
Great place to work, good atmosphere
Maintenance Fitter (Current Employee) –  Noble Park, VIC21 April 2015
BMS were a fantastic forward thinking company,investing in new products and production facilities.The atmosphere was always pleasant and work was varied.Sigma and Aspen are generic manufacturers and therefore are more cost driven.The people from upper management down were all approachable and easy to work with
Pros
Great conditions
An organisation with good job work/ life balance
Asia Pac Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC29 March 2015
A good work culture that emphasize on cross culture, equal opportunities, continuous improvement, learning and skill upgrade.
Most enjoyable part of the job is flexible working hour where staff can also work at home.
Pros
Free Fruits
Great Company to work for.
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC2 April 2014
A great place to learn and develop new skills, with leading edge technology, great vision, ethics and great company to work for - looks after it's employees.

Promotes leadership and team work, and has great team-building activities that are fun and enjoyable, where everyone participates.

For me, I have never stopped learning. Conducting end to end tenders was challenging but also rewarding, especially with the great networking relationships you build both inside and outside of the organisation.
Pros
Everchanging environment - nothing stays the same... that's a good thing...
Intimate diverse work environment with professionals
Financial Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave, VIC24 March 2014
Friendly and close work culture in addition to work-life balance ensured.
Working with highly experienced professionals.
Great support to employees in health, training, & developments etc.
Pros
Global experience in Finance
Cons
Re-organisation within Finance