Brunel Employee Reviews

Is a manpower supply company
Post Lead inspector for Jacket & topside (Former Employee) –  have lock road2 February 2018
General I with them only on 1 project in china and request by the china company to has my service, at time with them general their are good because their employ me thru my client request, not from their employment
Always updating your skills
Lead Hand Rigger (Former Employee) –  Perth WA19 July 2016
Always updating and keeping all your skills up to date. Always keeping in touch with up coming work.
Pros
Training
Cons
A productive environment with an emphasis on employee satisfaction
Commissioning & Inspection Electrician (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC24 April 2014
A day in the middle of Bass Strait is interesting to say the least. Days were always different out on the platform due to weather and dynamics of the project.
The more exciting days were the ones that gave me the opportunity to be involved in Commissioning and Inspection tasks.
To tell you that there were some challenges along the way would only have to be the weather conditions.
The most satisfying part of the project was Esso's emphasis on workplace safety and the implementation of a great permit system. I was a permit recipient on that project.
Pros
A balance of life and work
Cons
Weather conditions
good
control tower operator, anchor foreman, Rigger (Former Employee) –  north west australia5 April 2014
good company to work for, well organised most of the time, pay is always correct, and good roster.
Good crew to work with where we looked out for each other.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  MLB Platform - Bass Straight21 May 2013
Management on project had open communication with staff.
I was new to industry so I learnt something almost everyday.
Most days had variety as I often worked with different people.
The crew I worked with ranged from young to experienced people where we were able to utilise different strengths.
Pros
Great food and good accomodation.
Cons
Being away from family.
Great learning curve
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Offshore24 January 2013
It was great to work with some of the best tradesmen,supervisors and managers australia has to offer. I learned that there is as was more to learn and more than one way to achive the same result.