BSA

5: BSA Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Focused on Health, Saftey & fun

Typical day I start working from the time I arrived helping the staff and making sure every thing is running smoothly until the work has been completed & updated, Catch ups with the Call centre manager once a week for any ideas on how to improve the day to day running of the department. The management reward the staff with BBQ's & fun days for there hard work, I had a wonderful group of co worker under my supervision this made the work day go very quickly & smoothly, The hardest part of the job was when staff were sick or on annual leave as I filled in for the staff. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the whole team were rewarded for there hard work.

Pros

Onsite cafe

Cons

Long Hours

Great place, friendly staff

The people were great, friendly and really helpful, and made it easy to work.It would of been nice to stay there but COVID hit and that was the end.I was there 13 months,great place to work.

Pros

Lunches

Never ever

Nasty backstabbing place. Roles/shifts would be changed without notification. Poor culture, no HR It’s not what but who you know. Management that has no idea or skills

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Nasty people, lack of management, no chain of command

During my time at BSA, It was all work from the get go. From stepping into the office til the time you leave it's all work. No two days are the same and on a normal everyday basis I am taking an average of 120 inbound calls a day and making about an average of 50-75 outbound calls. What makes the office enjoyable is the co-workers and field staff that you interact with everyday. What I personally thought lacked in the company was Management.

Pros

Location and Good Co-workers

Cons

Workplace with excellent management which provides great balance of work and life

To begin with, on a normal day users usually would call for assistance in computer related issues, roughly around 20-30 calls a day. To some users, face to face troubleshooting is also required. Secondly, work ethics, professionalism, communications, public speaking and detailed understanding of how business works in real life. The management has been very supportive and have been constantly recognizing best potentials I could have brought to company. And I have been enjoying the work culture, very friendly, celebrating birthdays, and other special occasions. Most challenging part of the job was to multitask, which have pushed me beyond my limitations which became very enjoyable after few weeks, which lead me to learn a lot which I did not anticipate during university.

Pros

Excellent work culture, Flexibility, Management's Communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BSA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BSA with