Bubba pizza
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bubba pizza Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
It was a good first job and the manager was very nice and was good at their job. I would not recommend for long-term employment though for it was not a great enviroment.
Interesting and worthwhile place to work, especially for a first job. The skills I developed working here are useful and worthwhile for future career options.
working as a cafe all rounder is quite challenging. I had to balance between deliveries,food preparations, customer service and sometimes management duties. I learned to develop my time management skills.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes.
Cons
very long hours without break
The people you work with, everyone teams together, you become friends with everyone. The customers, the more people you serve who come back you remember them and they remember you, it's great! The opportunities and experiences the job offers
The challenges:

The challenges depends on how quite of a learner you are, and i think that the one thing I find challenging would be the rush hour on Saturdays and Fridays.
Management do not pay their employees the correct wage nor do they update their positions. Very unorganised and do not provide payslips. I had only been working there a few months before I started training new employees, which should put me at a level 2 or 3 in fast food, yet I was only earning $12p/h until I spoke to my manager who then (with constant reminding) put my wage up to $14
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Underpaid
I am working here more than two year . Start with new open store so all responsiblty was on my shoulder .staff interview , manages store single handed starting year . My manger was very happy with my work so gave promotion in six months . I am very happy with my job but unfortunately we just moved to Tarneit and it is far from my home to drive so need to change job .

Looking for new challaging job to start ASAP ..
Pros
Free pizza on weekend
Cons
Weekend long hours shifts
The work is enjoyable most of the time. However, during the peak hours of dinner time, the work can be extremely stressful. I wish they had hired an extra junior to share the heavy workload.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
physically demanding