Bubba pizza Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Mornington Peninsula VIC7 April 2019
Interesting and worthwhile place to work, especially for a first job. The skills I developed working here are useful and worthwhile for future career options.
Very fun place to work at.
Counter Hand / Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Cranbourne VIC17 August 2018
The people you work with, everyone teams together, you become friends with everyone. The customers, the more people you serve who come back you remember them and they remember you, it's great! The opportunities and experiences the job offers
The challenges:
The challenges depends on how quite of a learner you are, and i think that the one thing I find challenging would be the rush hour on Saturdays and Fridays.
Not a very rewarding workplace
All rounder (Former Employee) –  Elwood VIC15 July 2018
Management do not pay their employees the correct wage nor do they update their positions. Very unorganised and do not provide payslips. I had only been working there a few months before I started training new employees, which should put me at a level 2 or 3 in fast food, yet I was only earning $12p/h until I spoke to my manager who then (with constant reminding) put my wage up to $14
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Underpaid
Friendly and fun workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC14 November 2017
I am working here more than two year . Start with new open store so all responsiblty was on my shoulder .staff interview , manages store single handed starting year . My manger was very happy with my work so gave promotion in six months . I am very happy with my job but unfortunately we just moved to Tarneit and it is far from my home to drive so need to change job .

Looking for new challaging job to start ASAP ..
Pros
Free pizza on weekend
Cons
Weekend long hours shifts
Work is fun but can be stressful at times
Junior (Former Employee) –  Box Hill VIC28 November 2016
The work is enjoyable most of the time. However, during the peak hours of dinner time, the work can be extremely stressful. I wish they had hired an extra junior to share the heavy workload.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
physically demanding