Bunnings

Bunnings

Bunnings Employee Review

Other than the support of some fellow coworkers who make the job bearable the place is awful if you in the customer service department, given the sheer amount of work that is expected to be achieved alongside the concurrently having to help customers. We are forced to be yes men essentially. However if you keep yourself busy the shift will go by quickly, and other than forgetful (and frankly incompetent) management and the workload it's a bearable place to work.

Same role

Fun supportive workplace

Chance for growth, good team. Highs and lows like any job. You always have the option to learn more about the products, more often then not benefit you outside of work too.
Same role

not good

working for Bunnings has been the most stressed I have ever been. there is no flexibility for university students. I work 4 days a week, while going to uni and studying. management never seen to care about you just care about the dollar. they are unfair, and don't often allow for growth in leadership
Same location

Fun and chill workplace

I work on reg or in bsco most of the time, but it’s pretty good, if you need help with anything just ask and someone will come and help, no fuss and make sure to tell someone or ask if you feel like you did something wrong, because then they can fix it for sure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunnings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bunnings with

• Bunnings
  • Some coworkers are amazing, workload is overwhelming mentally and physically and managerial support is scarce.