Bunnings

Bunnings

Bunnings Employee Review

easy work

- I found it easy to make good relationships with my coworkers and even some of my managers - I've noticed each store varies drastically and actually depends on what the store manager wants and is like - my store has recently undergone a change in store manager and I have found that the culture has changed as a result - pay is excellent as a casual, less impressive for part-time or full-time employees - work is easy but can become very boring and mundane - though, there is little appreciation or feedback for employees which can become demotivating- despite this, I am very comfortable in my job and can see myself working there for an extended period of time

Same role

Great place

Great team, like a family. Good support through anything. Work life balance in this company is a real plus. Very caring and huge on safety which is commendable.
Same location

its bunnings

Bunnings is like working at coles. It is a perfect after school job that you use to get some extra pocket money not great for a career Most of the people working will be school aged or old age.

Pros

you dont have to stand in the rain all the time

Cons

its cold in winter, hot in summer and there is not much chance for career advancement

Productive and fun workplace

Fellow staff are friendly and nice, with a focus on team building and team culture. Management makes you feel heard. At times the job can be stressful during peak hours with little staff on the floor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunnings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bunnings with

• Bunnings
  • easy work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?