Bunzl
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bunzl

Bunzl Employee Review

Can be enjoyable if around the right people

I liked it there but don’t get enough praise for the good you do to make things better for sales They don’t come to you to make sure problems with other employees are solvedThey didn’t like to be confronted about issues they didn’t want to be involved with. They rather try and dismiss you

Pros

Xmas parties with the company staff

Cons

Underpaid for the work you do

Best company to grow and work with.

Awesome management especially the afternoon shift, team spirit is something I miss at bunzl. They ensure your safety is upmost priority, and family first before work.I can't thank Bunzl enough for helping me and my family get on our feet here in Melbourne, I have moved on, but could not do this without the support of the Management and team at Bunzl who only the best for you.

Pros

Awesome team

Cons

Very very competitive work place

It was good, fast, workers were awesome, some supervisors were overrated. Forklifts were well maintained. Overall, I personally liked working at Bunzl.

Pros

Good discounts for workers

Cons

Shortage of forklifts because of too many shifts

Poor management

I started at BUNZL as a casual thru an agency, but was given a ft position after 2months. BUNZL is an unorganised facility that was poorly run & managed creating an atmosphere of 'every man for themselves' & no team effort. WMS & machinery outdated & unreliable. Walk to very end of warehouse for forklift but charging bay is empty, its a long walk all the way back. If one is available, its the one that raises 3 bays high & not the 6 bays required. Therefore ur unable to pick/replenish meaning ur not meeting kpi's. Rf scanners constantly dying (batt power) or need rebooting. Imperative u keep 2 batt packs on u at start of shift to combat that. No acknowledgment unless its negative & little support as well. And finally, the Pay was minimal with no incentives as they claim to be on offer.

Pros

Close to public transport (bus)

Cons

Too many
  • Bunzl
  • Can be enjoyable if around the right people