Bunzl
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bunzl Management reviews

Clear
2.8Work–Life Balance

Productive place to work

Staging orders Pick and packing. Doing stock putaways. what I learned from Bunzl is that they are big on Safety. Management were Kind and professional.

Best company to grow and work with.

Awesome management especially the afternoon shift, team spirit is something I miss at bunzl. They ensure your safety is upmost priority, and family first before work.I can't thank Bunzl enough for helping me and my family get on our feet here in Melbourne, I have moved on, but could not do this without the support of the Management and team at Bunzl who only the best for you.

Pros

Awesome team

Cons

From my 20+ years in warehousing BUNZL was the worst unorganised, poorly managed warehouse.

BUNZL is the worst poorly managed company by incompetent and inexperienced managers. Managers were never interacting with warehouse staff. The WHMS was poorly operated, RF scanners were 2nd as were the portable label printers. Imagine having to pick a full pallet, say 40 cartons and the WHMS made you pick 12 cartons from a full pallet in one location then picking the balance of 28 cartons from a full pallet from another location. This is a constant waste of time system. Dust were collected on nearly all products, especially medical goods. Yes. Medical goods. Management is constantly changing as they can’t manage the company due to no proper procedures and poor warehouse managing system. Every Wednesday, 30mins prior to finishing work were toolbox meetings. It was basically based on management reflecting their negative progress at the fault of staff. Nothing positive to say. Inexperienced Management were a complete failure. Wages for the headache of a job was next to working at McDonald’s.

Pros

Leaving

Cons

Leaving

Too Robotic

I worked there for a few years & found them to be too Robotic. They never want to hear new ideas & you soon learn do things the Bunzl way or leave. There management are totally inept.

storeperson

picking orders using forklift or in the past using order picker.general warehousing duities.housekeeping.unloading trucks.loading trucks.i learned to be efficient and learned a lot about wphs.some of the management are good to deal with.some aren't.shave met some really good people .

Its ok

Its quite Repetitive,You're just a number,No hope of developing for a better position,Heavy items to lift,Bad management.Theres a division between shifts.

Mature Global company with eye for the future

Bunzl is a leader in consumable goods and services company by providing enhanced consolidated services, relationship and profitability to customers. The ability to constantly pursuing business change through innovation and advanced technology allows us to provide exceptional quality services to customers and Daily work is "always on a run". Working with wealth of knowledge staff and supportive management team making working life easy.

Pros

Good Monthly Business Update

Cons

Work space due to ongoing expansion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunzl. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Bunzl
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?