Bupa logo
Bupa
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Bupa Pay & Benefits reviews: Assistant in Nursing

Clear
3.2Work–Life Balance
3.0Pay & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,163 reviews

Its a good place to work

Good work Culture for bio Diversity, Its fun to work with residents and families. we don't only work for the company actually we work for ourself in the company. Bupa also look for their employees if there are any issues. i am happy working with bupa.

Pros

bupa benefits

Productive and Generous workplace

The most loving people, I learned how to be empathetic to people isn't my family but treat them as one, very good management that looks after each other.

Pros

short breaks

benefits

Diverse place to work

I loved working here and only left because we had to move interstate. It was a new nursing home at the time so it was a learning experience for us all, so we all pulled together and helped each other. A very multi cultural staff base made for an interesting work day.

Pros

Could buy a hot lunch or dinner for only $2

Cons

Staff were a bit unreliable so we were often short staffed

Good providing Education and WHS

There provides enough equipments and separate sections. I have learnt Medication competency from Bupa, also a good team work. The most enjoyable to work here is team work.

Pros

Free beverage

Cons

short hours

My many years of experiences in Bupa is challenging but full of fun.

I enjoyed working in Bupa Care Services because of the patients that I look after and the staff are enjoyable to work with. I work there during AM shift and usually does the most busiest time of the day, showering, feeding, assisting with their activities of daily living. The management is fair, they give our rosters in time and provide our general inquiries with regards to salary, leave entitlements etc. The hardest part of the job is when there is an aggressive patient in the ward and when we are short of staff, but I can manage by prioritizing and proper planing of workloads. I enjoyed most when having a one on one conversation with the patients because I get to know them better and it's relaxing.

Productive and Caring Workplace

A normal day is 8 hr shift, I learnt how to work as part of a team. My role as a student AIN was very demanding, physically and mentally draining as you needed to learn and process everything to gain all the benefits of the job. I found all staff and management to be very helpful and friendly. The hardest part of my job was standing for long periods of time which I got used to rather quickly and learning all the different handling techniques.

Pros

Clean environment

Cons

Long Hours

Work placeMent

I had done my work placement with Bupa Yagoona I had work in different sectors within the facility

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

8 hrs max

Jobs at Bupa