Burger Urge
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Burger Urge Employee Reviews

Australia49 reviews
Fast Paced
Burger Urge was an exhausting place to work at as it was extremely busy sometimes with little staff on which meant you were often required to do more than just your intended job responsibility.
Fun workplace when the right staff is there
My overall experience was great, staff is nice and friendly, I wish everyone there was more professional, focus more in the staff and workplace culture.
Very goog and friendly team
I got a good experience and thanks of them who gave me the apportunity.
this place is located in central town so almost always is busy.that is why they seeking for the patient crew.
Overworked and underpaid
Working as a team leader for BU meant that I was working between 5-8 shifts a week and making not even $17 an hour. Majority of shifts caste to me were night, meaning not being home and in bed till around 10.30-11 each night, all to get up and do it again the next day. Extremely poor staff discount on products, barely any benefits or free meals, or breaks. Some shifts I would work at least 5 and a half hours without even a 10 minute break.
Would not recommend!
Pros
Nil
Cons
Poor pay, bad hours, little breaks.
Productive and fun
A productive and fun workplace with positive staff and safe policies and procedures. Appropriate training provided and very multi-cultural through to the workers and product. Gained knowledge on customer service as well as policies and procedures through hospitality.
Lucky Me
I am lucky to be part of burger urge. it would really teach you a lot of things. I am blessed to be under a good supervisor. He is really approachable and he is a total friend.
remarkable experience
I never thought I would learn a lot from burger urge. Job may look that easy, but the fact is, it is not. It taught me the importance of time and glad my multi-tasking skill was developed. another vital take away from it is you must learn to be pleasant at all times
Job that will bring the best out of you
These reviews moved me to pass an application to Burger Urge. Luckily I was hired. Now working with them, I must say this is really an interesting and fun job. Work life balance to the fullest
thank you for the great experience burger urge
A job that will absobloodylootely develop your interpersonal skills. Here you will need to learn the value of unity and working in harmony. As a partner of burger urge, i can testify that they never fail to take care of their employee
Kudos!
Just as the management were able to provide constructive criticism to their subordinates they are also open to feedbacks of what their employees has to say. All for the best! Kudos! Plus the fact that coworkers are really light to work with.
the best among the rest
I previously work in this field before with different company but this one is the best so far. Management really care for their subordinates. Harmony and unity in the team is present. People are not toxic.
couldn't be more thankful
It is my pleasure to be working with the company. I have gained a lot of knowledge, made lots of friends, What is great is that customer's gave tips for serving them well. you just really gotta do what you have to do.
Pros
free lunch, tips from customers, lively atmosphere
flexibility at its finest
it is not an easy job. if you are up to a challenge, if you think being a crew is easy? then think twice. or you might want to apply and see if you will last. you have to be flexible. not only with working hours but with different customers that have different personality too.
Pros
it will enhance your flexibility, sharpness, attentiveness, alertness
everything is working well
i just recently started here and i can say the management were nice. my colleagues were very easy to deal with. am still in process of learning things but so far everythings seems to be going just fine.
happiness in giving service
fun workplace, friendly environment. some customers can really make your day. it feels satisfying if you are able to give the service and you see the satisfaction on their happy faces
Pros
free lunch, delectable food
happy working here
typical day at work is really busy as a bee. still I am glad working here cause yes it may be tiring physically but be thankful that the work environment is light and fun unlike other jobs. aside from this they are giving out recognition to the exemplary employee which is a good thing cause it helps encourage the workers even more.
Pros
free lunch, incentives, helpful co-workers
a highly recommended company
Burger Urge is the company that does not only take care of their customers, it makes sure that their employee is well-taken care of. They value their employees that they listened to their voices. Bosses are easy to deal with. Friendly co-workers. On time payment.
Effective, Productive Team
What I like most about Burger Urge is it never felt like I am working. The friendly environment at work makes things easier to handle. This company provided opportunity to those who need it. It teaches a lot about unity of the team, patience, effectiveness, productivity.
Pros
It will teach you values, enhance your manners, mold your attitude.
Cons
completely exhausting but still a fun place to be.
Over worked and underpaid.
Working endless hours just to earn a decent pay. Managers abusing and overworking their staff while they do little to nothing on shift. Head office don't take assault complaints seriously and don't enforce correct training procedures for management.
the best in its kind
What i really love here is that people have the same goals or attitude. its like we want to be the best for the market that we serve and i think that what makes us different, we have the energy and the wow factor plus we never forget to smile at our customers
Pros
workplace culture
Fun
I rally enjoyed working with all different types of people and the customers were always a pleasure to. There were so many perks. Being able to do something different every time I worked. Some nights I would work at the car, other nights making burger or cooking. It an amazing atmosphere working there.