Not happy with this company. Period.
Bus Driver (Former Employee) – Driver, NT – 23 November 2015
* The people/customers were most rewarding/although there were always one or two dis-grunted customers.
* To work and deal with multi-cultural people; understanding their cultures.
* Not happy with management; no support.
* I thoroughly enjoyed the driving part, but some buses were not meant to be on the road; like (5) camera's in (Bus 170), dated 29/5/2015, as told by the CEO that it malfunctioned and apparently didn't work and record a serious accident inside the bus.
* Over-all co-workers; excellent, I got with the ones I worked closely with. In particular a driver from the above accident from this company didn't abide the driver code of conduct.
* The driving/people and the pay; as Darwin is a very expensive place to live.
Bbqs for fund raising
Long hours, short notice, spite from management