BUSY At Work
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

BUSY At Work Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Poor systems without expected upgrade placed undue pressure, low productivity and low self esteem on employees. Culture not conducive to productive, efficient, happy employees.
Busy at Work is a great place to work. its a great place to learn a lot of different skills. the best part of the job was the co-workers, extremely friendly and helpful.
I only worked for Busy At Work for 6mths, but I learned a great deal from this company. I had no previous experience in the industry, however, they gave me the opportunity to learn and be surrounded by such a great team. I value this company and I value what they have taught me.
Negotiate and administer Traineeships, Apprenticeships and associated training, monitoring and government incentives for a not-for-profit organisation.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
Internal politics
Management are very passionate about the business and this NPO goes out of its way to help the community. Great value added to society and definitely a firm worth working for!
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Some staff turnover
Busy schedules each day. Friendly co-workers from all the company. Learnt a lot. Hardest part was not seeing a lot of the public. Communication was mostly via telephone.
Pros
Being appreciated
Cons
Typical Cafe job. Cooking, cleaning, food preparation.
I was a volunteer worker, and only worked there for a week, so can't say too much else. However, while I was working there, I had no problems with management, the employees or any tasks that I was assigned. It was a friendly, welcoming and professional environment.
Pros
Free lunches