Wages - wages were OK 5 years ago. Since then the Union / Management have negotiated away all penalty rates, apart from Sundays 1.5 of base wage & Public Holidays. Their hasn't been a wage increase for over 2 years. They pressure you into taking small part time contracts to save paying the 20% casual loading.
Laziest manners ever!!
Try something different
- What should you wear to an interview at BWS?5 people answered
- What would you suggest BWS management do to prevent employees from leaving?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at BWS?4 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at BWS?4 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work at BWS?3 people answered
- How would you demonstrate your passion to our customers?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at BWS?3 people answered
- Does BWS require a background check? What kind of background check does BWS do?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BWS?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at BWS?2 people answered