Culture between staff on site is good.
Small, family like business culture. Fun to work with but fast paced.
The company culture is great as they come down to try and help you from head office a lot.
Although they always say that we, as the "Backbone" of the company, have great ideas and should share them to help the business. This is wrong, I have had many ideas and they have never tried to contact me back or give me any appreciation for me coming up with them.
BWS is a really healthy environment. You are always supported and appreciated.
You'll find your regulars soon enough some cheeky, some kind and Some funny one's. All Inwhich make working at BWS just that little bit more special.
- What should you wear to an interview at BWS?5 people answered
- What would you suggest BWS management do to prevent employees from leaving?5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at BWS?4 people answered
- If you were to leave BWS, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How old do you have to be to work at BWS?3 people answered
- How would you demonstrate your passion to our customers?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at BWS?3 people answered
- Does BWS require a background check? What kind of background check does BWS do?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BWS?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at BWS?2 people answered