Byron Fresh cafe

Byron Fresh cafe Employee Review

View all Byron Fresh cafe reviews

Good environment
Chef (Former Employee) –  Byron Bay NSW21 January 2018
For me the most important thing in a job is the environment that the people creates, and in Fresh Cafe that was amazing. Everyone greets you with a smile. I was doing the night shift, starting at 2pm untill 10pm, i had to settle the line and doing some preps. The hardest part of the job was in summer time, because it was really busy, the service was non stop from 2pm still 10pm, but still i really enjoy the experience. Is a very nice place to work.

Other Byron Fresh cafe Employee Reviews

Il sogno Australiano
Coffee maker, Bartender, waitress. Full time (Former Employee) –  New South Wales27 November 2019
Un fortissimo team e organizzazione del lavoro impeccabile
Productive and fun work place, customer service focused
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Byron Bay NSW22 February 2018
A typical day is meeting and greeting customers, showing them to their seats and explain how we work and the menu to the customers. I then review my section, assure tables of wait times and replenish any drinks and cutely within the section. Each server must focus on their section whilst also running drinks and completing on shift tasks i.e. polishing. The workplace and the management is relaxed and easy going. The hardest part is also the most fun, the dinner rush, when all hands are on and we are flipping tables as efficiently as possible.
Pros
Happy work environment, live music
Cons
Inconsistent hours per week