CPA Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CPA Australia Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
I learned a lot from my job at CPA Australia and it enhanced my knowledge more about business administration. The workplace is friendly and management looked after you. Overall, working there has given me the confidence to face people and talk to them directly.
Management say they care about staffs mental health until push comes to shove, they would rather manage you out of the role then offer help.
Pay needs to be reconsidered with the amount of extra hours you do
Best place to work for an accountant and you get to learn a lot of things to help your career. The advantages sure does outweigh the disadvantages and this in return creates an avenue to grow and make use of your skills to the most of your potential.
CPA has been always in my heart.
Love how everyone helping each other, strong teamwork and always have a great speaker that left so much take away valuable notes for us
I worked here for 8 and half years. The management kept changing through restructure. Some changes were great others weren't. The best thing the CEO was sacked. He had a hidden agenda.

I learnt a lot at CPA Australia. They offered a lot of training course at work or off site.

The best part was the lifelong friendships I made. The people you worked with all understood how you felt and stuck together.

IT services on systems were frustrating and continually going down.
Pros
Great colleagues to work with
Cons
Management was bad.
One of the loveliest jobs I've ever had. CPA takes care of it's employees and takes a genuine interest in work/life balance and office climate. They treated me fantastically and if i hadn't had to move states I would have happily continued working there.
A variety of responsibilities to keep you busy from answering phones, organising memberships, council meetings, finance and events.
Good life/work balance.
Great training ground for me as I learnt a lot about the finance industry and about organising events.
Pros
Great place to work!
dealing with internal and external stakeholders finding solutions to any queries,enquiries,issues.
My co-workers were exceptional hard working and very professional

Sometimes time constraints but otherwise all ticked like clockwork

Great deal of satisfaction from this particular role it is an extremely professional company which i thrive on.
Pros
flexible work hours if i had engagements outside of work
Cons
not enough hands on occasions