Caesars Entertainment Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,860 reviews
great place to work
Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV16 August 2019
They tried to make it fun to work there. I'd still be there if if weren't so far from home. My husband is too sick for me to be so far from home. The people are really nice there.
The company who has it all together from the top, down!
TOTAL REWARDS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Caesars Palace Las Vegas13 August 2019
Working for Caesars Entertainment was one of the best opportunities in my life. No matter where you go or what department you work for they are very organized and goal driven. What I liked best was the culture and work environment. Even the clients always seemed to be happy.
Slot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD11 August 2019
I really enjoyed the fast pace. It kept me busy. The guest are awesome as well. They also have incentives, which makes it fun. And the Hospitality of your fellow employees is great!
Fun Work Environment
Security Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD10 August 2019
Great place to work, Positive people all around the job, Really fast environment , attitude has to be enthusiastic . Greta customer service always putting the customer first.
work environment
Surveillance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 891096 August 2019
specific individual was causing a hostile work environment, but fortunately in that individuals favor that person knew how to work the system in their favor. individual wanted to work or have a graveyard shift which was not required for the role, but when time came that individual didn't not the work schedule aymore so was passed on to the less senior person to take over.
Pros
other staff was great
Cons
one person can make or break a team
Very large company with good beno
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV2 August 2019
I enjoyed working for Caesars entertainment. The benefits are great and you meet a lot of good employees. The management is a different story, at least in my department. They were never on the floor and the only time you met with them is when yuh were in trouble. Unfortunately I was terminated without cause and won my unemployment compensation case.
Caesars Entertainment is a joke
Surveillance Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ2 August 2019
If you need a job that bad, go ahead and apply. But expect to be treated poorly, never get ahold of Human Resources, to not be trained properly, work in an under staffed department, never able to take a day off or your EARNED vacation time, and be penalized for tragic uncontrollable events. Management is incompetent, they will mess up your pay so keep track of your hours, and don’t be too good of an employee, they don’t care or deserve it. Bally’s in Atlantic City, NJ.
VP of Human Resources / Horseshoe Baltimore (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD1 August 2019
lots of promotion opportunities. great people. fun place. I have worked for Caesars at several different properties in a few states. It is nice knowing the culture is the same, regardless of where you go. The company supports growth and celebrates team members who work hard and care.
Its fun working with great co workers!
Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD28 July 2019
Not a busy place to make enough money for tip. Poor management. I would stay cuz money is great but schedule been really bad for me. Rules always getting worse and worse plus scheduling workers are more somthing to worry about.
It's alright
Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV28 July 2019
A step-up from a lifeguard position, depending on how you look at it. You won't need a license or anything like that. You'll be required to check room keys, bags for illegal items, basically a bouncer of the pool.
Millennial Managers are incompetent and immature, incapable of leading
SAP Ariba Support (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 July 2019
Backstabbing coworkers, zero job security or opportunity for advancement, millennial managers who play with Legos in their offices, frat boy atmosphere and mentality, one of the most toxic environments imaginable, huge disappointment
productive
In Dining Room busser (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 July 2019
Its a great place to start its fun to work at and the people are pretty friendly but it can get crowded and fast paced. if you like a challenge then this is the place for you.
laid off after 36 years of service
Director of Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ23 July 2019
great place to work for many years. quality of work life changed as number of properties in brand increased. competition from many surrounding areas forced critical cuts in service and quality.

good run, time for a new challenge.
Loved It
Hard Count Specialist (Former Employee) –  4 Canal Street , New Orleans ,LA23 July 2019
Fast paced but fair atmosphere Staff great to work with had a blast for my duration of employment.I got opportunities to advance and learned alot while there truly one of the best jobs I've ever had.
Pros
People, fun, bonuses, holidays the whole atmosphere
Cons
Dont have any in South Carolina
Good experience at Caesar palace
Utility porter (Former Employee) –  Caesars palace22 July 2019
I got good experience working for almost 20 years at hotel business as kitchen work er.at Caesar entertainment I work Ed almost 8 years at flamingo hotel,2 years at Harrah's hotel and at Caesar palace 1 year.
Good place to work.
Bell Hop (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV18 July 2019
Caesars Palace was a good place to work. I had some great managers that cared about the employees that worked in their department. I appreciate Caesars giving me the opportunity to be part of their family.
A great place to work.
total Service Ambassador Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CA17 July 2019
I was working there 3 years and as a whole it was a good experience. There was a management change in our department, and it threw the call center into a tailspin. They were required to do tasks with an insufficient amount of staff. I hope things are better now.
Fun place to work
Hiring Manager/Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NV17 July 2019
Fun place to work and great employee discounts but little room to grow unless you change positions. Company was going through bankruptcy which had an effect on salary increases or lack there of.
Pros
Free amazing lunch
Cons
Little room to advance in salary
Terrible place to work for. Harassment in all aspects.
Table Games Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA16 July 2019
I would not suggest to work for that company. You been treated like a number. There is too many managers and directors in the position that have no clue what they are doing. Favoritism is how most of the people get their position. If you have any issues nobody will address it. If you too experience you are a threat and not valuable employee. STAY AWAY!!!!
great work and team
Design (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV15 July 2019
The hard work, and long hours pay off with work that you can be proud of. The teams work together, we become friends and family and make coming to work fun. You can spend 10+ here no problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caesars Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.