Caffe cherry beans Employee Reviews

Employees picked up what management dropped
Cafe Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD7 June 2019
Relationships between employees were strong and inclusive, and rosters were willing to be worked around other commitments (second job, study, etc). Management were often vague at best, and did not seem to be willing to offer support or understanding, reducing a fellow member to tears at one point. The fast paced nature of the job definitely kept you on your toes, and assists in teaching employees how to effectively work under pressure.

Very unfortunate how owners were not willing to offer their employees support, instead opting to treat them as machinery deserving of the bare minimum. As per another review here, if you're a casual they will not be afraid to simply cut contact with you and not even give you the decency of telling you your employment is terminated.
Cons
Lack of communication between management and employees
fun and productive
Barista / Supervisor / Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 April 2019
Overall genuine customer service and decent food/beverage. Very strong teamwork and good leadership skilled managers and boss. I have worked since they opened and willing to work until I can.
Not Okay
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 January 2019
The staff are nice but the owners are rude to their own workers. They pay their workers cash in hand which is illegal and they don't train their staff properly. Food is okay.
Fun workplace with other workers
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 December 2018
Typically, the cafe is very busy during the mornings till early afternoon, so everyone has to be fast on their feet and productive. I learned to deal with stressful and busy environments. Also learned to check food and drink quantities to make sure everything is restocked. I reckon the hardest part of the job was in continuously moving around the cafe with no rest. The enjoyable part of the job was interacting with other workers and having occasional conversations with them when we had some free time.
not my kind of boss
Server/ Dish Hand (Former Employee) –  Plumpton NSW12 November 2018
Boss in my opinion didn't give a good vibe in the workplace. Always on his phone, never smiles, too serious. He wasn't enthusiastic and that kind of killed my mood whenever I was on shift. When he's not in his wife is there and she is lovely and very smiley and shift is great.
Be warned, he will just never call you back for a shift if he decides he doesn't want you anymore. That can be anytime.
Pros
easy going staff
Cons
management
Fun, fast paced and genuinely great place to work.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Casey TAS24 October 2017
A typical day at work generally consisted of cleaning mugs, interacting with customers and serving coffee. The workplace culture was upbeat, fun, and very welcoming.
great environment, friendly staff, superb management
Wait staff/Barista (Current Employee) –  North Lakes QLD8 December 2016
My experience working here has been exceptional and all aspects meet excellent job standards. I have been taught lots of skills and been pushed to grow.
A good workplace that has high expectations of its workplace
Café Attendant (Former Employee) –  Woden ACT4 September 2016
They gave me when I first started 5-6 hour shifts with no breaks and I didn't get any training at all. I would bring food and drinks to tables and also clean the tales. there wasn't anything to learn with my job requirements. My co-workers were all nice people and hard workers who all worked well together. the hardest part of working there was moving fast enough to keep the manager happy.
Pros
Free Lunch, Nice co-workers
Cons
Long hours without break
Decent experience in cafe workforce
Serving and assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park19 May 2015
Basic customer service and food prep experience. Learned to serve and assist customers. Fast paced and heavy work load at times.
Cons
Short hours