Calrossy Anglican School Employee Review

View all Calrossy Anglican School reviews

Average
Senior Kitchen hand and Cook (Current Employee) –  Cook NSW3 February 2018
Could be the best job I have ever had if the management knew how to run a team efficiently. Should have more faith in people that know how to do there job.
Pros
working with kids
Cons
Management has no idea how to run a team

Other Calrossy Anglican School Employee Reviews

Great experiences
Gap Student/Teacher aid (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, NSW, Australia3 May 2017
During the day I was working in the classrooms, Christian studies and taking some junior art classes and a teacher aid, looking after the girls in the boarding houses during the evening. Helping out the girls with their homework. I have learnt how to speak to students in a classroom environment. I have been able to build up a relationship with the girls inside the classroom as well as outside the classroom. The management was very high quality, making sure there is a lot of work going on. the workplace culture was to love everyone as God loves us, to show respect to each other and to support all the students and staff. The hardest part was the very long hours and not having much down time and solo times. Starting early and finishing late in the evening. The enjoyable part was getting to know many different students, building up a friendship that was not as a fellow student or a teacher, but as someone young the girls could look up too.
Pros
Being apart of the art teaching
Cons