Caltex Australia Employee Reviews for Cashier

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
great place
Seasonal Winter Work Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jindabyne NSW22 October 2017
great place to work, the manager is a fantastic person with great work morals. day to day it was exciting as there was always some thing new to see or to solve.
Extremely stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jurien Bay WA4 February 2016
A typical day at work would include serving customers, general cleaning and maintenance and cooking.
I learned about dealing with customers within fast paced environments.
I found the owner of the business constantly unsatisfied with my work, I believe he/she had a grudge against their employees as they consistently were undeservingly menacing towards me and others. After leaving and a new building being put up others have said this is no longer the case.
My co-workers were also very stressful and consistently blamed others for their own mistakes, but since the new building the staff has been considerably changed.
The hardest part of the job was the times something went wrong and the blame may be put on you, there were also the hard job of restacking stock with not help from others or trolleys.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be that the many customers would mean that the day went by fast.
Pros
Free slushy and coffee
Cons
Management and stressful environment
fun experience
cashier (Former Employee) –  queensland16 September 2014
fast pace working environment. fun experience and meet a lot of different people.
Fun Work Environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Labrador, QLD15 November 2013
Was a fun work environment, hard work with some lifting involved other than that pretty casual workplace
Pros