Caltex Australia Employee Reviews for Gas Station Attendant

Excellent management
Night Services Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Caboolture QLD29 November 2017
I was under the supervision of an excellent manager but dishonest employee's and being held up definitely took a toll on my mental health which I am only just overcoming
Pros
Excellent management, Good work life balance
Cons
Being Held up, Dishonest Employees
Poor Manager
Casual Service Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Yabulu QLD17 October 2017
I was trained correctly in this role however the manager was not friendly at the time and had unfairly dismissed me from this job. I enjoyed working with other colleagues but the manager was not someone I would ever work for again.. very unaware and not helpful with advice and customer service.
productive and fun work place
Service Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Trangie NSW30 August 2017
it was great working there as i got welcomed and treated like family the overall wellbeing of the workers was great we were looked after and treated well
Caltex goolwa
Service Station Attendant and Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Goolwa SA12 June 2017
This was the best jobs I have had after school , wouldn't of changed a thing the people I worked with and for were amazing and the boss was the best .
High speed
Service Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Coolongolook NSW14 March 2017
High speed too many things to multitask. Waitress, barrista, service station attendant and cleaner all required and more. Good pay and hours a plenty.
kitchen hand
Service Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kalgoorlie-Boulder WA2 January 2017
in charge of cold foods such as salad platters ,sandwiches, rolls , fruit salads, front counter service, cleaning, dining room, knowledge of area for tourists, meeting new people everyday, late close
Pros
free breakfast and lunch, bosses were wonderful people
Cons
had to watch for fuel up and no pay for fuel
great environment with excellent employers
STATION ATTENDANT//FOOD SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Coolamon NSW23 March 2016
The team at Coolamon Caltex are wonderful. The environment is great to work in. couldn't of asked for a better job or boss. was sorry to leave.
Stable work place
Service Station Attendant (Current Employee) –  Beaufort VIC15 March 2016
Working for Caltex was an enjoyable experience. It gave me a lot of experience in customer service. I also did a lot of office work and handling money.
enjoyable workplace
Fuel station attendent (Former Employee) –  Southern Cross, WA29 July 2015
co workers were great, no day was the same as different people through the door every day, had a lot of regular customers, fun and enjoyable place to work
Independant work
Service Station Attendant/Console Operator (Current Employee) –  Frankston, VIC12 December 2014
Working at Caltex includes 8 hour unsupervised shifts consisting mainly of customer service, sales and cleaning. Strong cash handling, communication and time management skills are obtained throughout this position.
Not a satisfactory employment.
Driveway Attendant (Former Employee) –  West Busselton, WA7 November 2013
Was bad for my health, as I had to go to hospital for a Hernia operation. Also the Doctor reported that my lungs were the same as a smoker (I am not a smoker), due to the fuel fumes inhaled when fueling up customers cars etc.
it was good
Service Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Childers, Qld15 October 2013
it was good but I was only filling for someone who was on sick leave
Pros
great customers
Learned a lot for the time I was there
Driveway Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney17 September 2013
My time seemed to go past very quickly as there was always something to do. I found it satisfying to see happy customers. The only drawback was the number of managers versus workers. I had a battle with my immediate manager to replace broken equipment to do my job properly but otherwise it was a fun environmenr.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
Enjoyable, good place to work on weekends
Service Station Operator (Former Employee) –  Collingswood SA19 April 2012
My job requires that majority of the time im allow and without assistance, so therefore if problems do occur or if I have trouble with customers its my problem to resolve the issue. I do find that responisbily quite enjoyable and normally do not have a problem with any issues. Most of the time at work i will be serving customers, stocking shelfs, or cleaning.
Pros
good money, working works well with study
Cons
not challanging