Caltex Australia Employee Review

View all Caltex Australia reviews

Loved working at Caltex. missing the customers
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Australia18 June 2018
serving customers, money handling, stock control, filling cakes pies and drinks. cleaning of facilities. Always making the work station neat and tidy. everyone that worked there were really lovely to work with. there was never any animosity between staff. we new what we had to do and did it.
I love the customer contact. I'm able to bring people from a good mood to a better mood and put a smile on there faces. I miss Caltex.
Pros
sometimes we were offered a drink etc for extra hours put in.
Cons
standing on your feet for long periods of time.

Other Caltex Australia Employee Reviews

Day to day
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Taree NSW18 June 2019
Typical day would be serving customers, filling stock, placing orders, balancing daily transactions, dealing with staff performance issues, training and upskilling staff
Pros
Flexible hours
Fast paced service station action for the efficient and highly productive employee.
Console Operator (Former Employee) –  Mareeba QLD11 June 2019
Eight years of night shifts taught me to be an efficient and productive worker capable of performing during adverse and difficult conditions. The varied customer base meant I had to assess each potential customer individually and act in accordance with company policy and individual service styles.
Pros
Assured hours of work due to unwillingness of others wanting to work night shifts.
Cons
Daytime training sessions combined with night shifts meant performing work duties under duress.