Caltex Australia Employee Review

View all Caltex Australia reviews

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Caltex
Area Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  various4 April 2018
Caltex, staff reporting to me and Managers that I reported to were amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my 14 years at Caltex and would go back in a heart beat. We all worked hard but we all had fun as well. The culture was fantastic and the benefits were excellent also.
Pros
Working with a great team of people
Cons
struggle to think of any

Other Caltex Australia Employee Reviews

Fast paced service station action for the efficient and highly productive employee.
Console Operator (Former Employee) –  Mareeba QLD11 June 2019
Eight years of night shifts taught me to be an efficient and productive worker capable of performing during adverse and difficult conditions. The varied customer base meant I had to assess each potential customer individually and act in accordance with company policy and individual service styles.
Pros
Assured hours of work due to unwillingness of others wanting to work night shifts.
Cons
Daytime training sessions combined with night shifts meant performing work duties under duress.
competitive workplace offering challenges
Customer Service Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sylvania NSW21 May 2019
job there in caltex offer lots of challenges with high rate of customer service attendant to be involved every single minute to serve and maintain the companies protocols of management and safety.