Cam Can
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cam Can Employee Reviews for Disability Support Worker

3.3Work–Life Balance

Supportive workplace

Lovely members and families of members. Company values are good. Supported work culture and great experience and support for training. Would recommend to others.

Pros

Great experience

Cons

Long Hours

Toxic, underpaid

Management scratch each others backs. If you raise concerns, you're out. Pay and conditions substandard. Staff put in dangerous situations. No support from management when needed, you're on your own and when things go wrong they refuse to take responsibility. Toxic environment.

Pros

Cons

Toxic environment, no support from management

Toxic work place

At one time you have enough shifts then they cut you off without notice.They do not support you when you need it and communication is lacking.Training is non existent.

Cons

No support

Fun job

I loved working at cam can it was fun n motivating I loved it I’d recommend this place to everyone it’s a great place to work at the salary is reasonable n competitive

No structure

Do not expect replies from coordinators this year. Pays are often delayed. One set pay rate for all. Not even an email to say merry Christmas thanks for the great job you support workers do for Camcan

Pros

Some great members

Cons

Pay not scaled to experience. No recognition from higher up of the hard work we do

Cam Can

..Best company I've worked for, up to date training provided and fantastic support from coordinators. .. Great working cture and always looked after, your mental health is just as important to them as your physical health.

Fair pay, good managerial support.

Paid by the hour means fair reward for your time. The more you work, the more you earn. Work is varied and interesting but can be inconsistently available. Managers are attentive and supportive of their staff.

good money, vulnerable job

was never given the support necessary ignored and never given more shifts once I complained about a situation was blackmailed by clients and never had the support and back up of management they left you to your own devices and was not bothered about you only bothered bout covering the shifts no proper policies and procedures loved the job but not the harassment I had to put up with

Pros

money was good on a weekend

Cons

you are very vulnerable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cam Can. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cam Can
  • Disability Support Worker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?