Cam Can
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cam Can Employee Reviews for Support Worker

3.3Work–Life Balance

great team to be apart of

the most enjoyable part is working with 'family' everyday. typical day is helping the family get the client up and out of bed and ready for what the day brings. the hardest part is losing the client

Great Company to work for

Cam Can has been a good Organisation to work for. I really enjoyed my time there, however, have chosen to leave to relocate over east with family. I would recommend them

Pros

Training

Disgusting company and management. Avoid at all costs.

This company is one of the worse I have worked for. You are ignored by management, not paid on time, not paid correctly, coordinators never respond to calls or emails. Toxic company and work environment. Avoid avoid avoid.

Pros

Members

Cons

Toxic environment, late wages, management not supportive, hours given depend on friendliness with coordinators

Na

Poor management, just interested in making money,don't care about their staff,no matter how much you report issues to your coordinator, they won't listen to you,and some coordinators they never visit members homes,not until they is a serious problem.

Cons

Value added Induction

I haven't been there long but the management are really supportive and are willing to give you training to help boost your confidence. They do buddy shift you a couple of times before you are set on your own. All training is paid for by the company. They also give you an added Induction called, 'Values Training' this is a team building exercise, this I do find quite unique from other companies I have worked for. The hardest part of the job is getting flow with a new routine as I am new to the job, there are many different aspects to the job to remember. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I know the routine and I settle in with the Cam Can Member getting a flow on the routine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cam Can. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cam Can Reviews by Location