Cam Can
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cam Can Management reviews

Clear
3.1Work–Life Balance

Disgusting company and management. Avoid at all costs.

This company is one of the worse I have worked for. You are ignored by management, not paid on time, not paid correctly, coordinators never respond to calls or emails. Toxic company and work environment. Avoid avoid avoid.

Pros

Members

Cons

Toxic environment, late wages, management not supportive, hours given depend on friendliness with coordinators

Toxic, underpaid

Management scratch each others backs. If you raise concerns, you're out. Pay and conditions substandard. Staff put in dangerous situations. No support from management when needed, you're on your own and when things go wrong they refuse to take responsibility. Toxic environment.

Pros

Cons

Toxic environment, no support from management

Toxic work place

At one time you have enough shifts then they cut you off without notice.They do not support you when you need it and communication is lacking.Training is non existent.

Cons

No support

Na

Poor management, just interested in making money,don't care about their staff,no matter how much you report issues to your coordinator, they won't listen to you,and some coordinators they never visit members homes,not until they is a serious problem.

Value added Induction

I haven't been there long but the management are really supportive and are willing to give you training to help boost your confidence. They do buddy shift you a couple of times before you are set on your own. All training is paid for by the company. They also give you an added Induction called, 'Values Training' this is a team building exercise, this I do find quite unique from other companies I have worked for. The hardest part of the job is getting flow with a new routine as I am new to the job, there are many different aspects to the job to remember. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I know the routine and I settle in with the Cam Can Member getting a flow on the routine.

good money, vulnerable job

was never given the support necessary ignored and never given more shifts once I complained about a situation was blackmailed by clients and never had the support and back up of management they left you to your own devices and was not bothered about you only bothered bout covering the shifts no proper policies and procedures loved the job but not the harassment I had to put up with

Pros

money was good on a weekend

Cons

you are very vulnerable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cam Can. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cam Can