Cancer Council Queensland

Cancer Council Queensland Employee Reviews for Volunteer

Beneficial towards my future
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Townsville QLD2 January 2018
Volunteering for the Cancer Council has provided me with memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. Volunteering has taught me how to show adequate customer service.
a day in our lives
expectant volunteer (Former Employee) –  toowoomba hopefully if i pass criteria24 January 2017
cancer council queensland is about a day in our lives we reach out to our our fellow man hoping to touch mind body and souls as we further our journey into the unknown praying to god to give us an answer to this horrible illness...
Pros
hope and prayers
Cons
a learning curb daily
Volunteering is the best
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Buderim, Sunshine Coast1 November 2015
The typicalday of volunteering is amazing. You get such a good feeling that you're helping a good cause. In this case Cancer Council Queensland. I've improved on my cash handling skills that day which I was really impressed with myself. Management was good, organised and very friendly. Co-workers were amazing as well as they all were volunteering for the same cause. They were happy and cheerful and also eager to help. I guess the hardest part would've been that heat and humidity that day to be honest. The most enjoyable part, and this is the most obvious one is, I got to volunteer for a good cause and was also able to raise 1000 dollars for it as well.
Pros
Volunteering for a good cause, Fun, Amazing experience
Cons
Why would there be any if you volunteer for a good cause