Cancer Council Victoria
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cancer Council Victoria Employee Reviews

Created for a good purpose the company underwent a lot of managemental changes and became an organization for no purpose and value. I don't recommend to work there.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at CCV, unfortunately my position was externally funded and that was for a limited time period. I hope to find a position that I was so passionate about in the near future.
It is such awesome experience i am getting from the cancer council Victoria. I am working to fund raise for the cancer council at Daffodil day and relay for life. The skill I learnt:- Customer service - Cash handling - Team work - Communication skill
Pros
Good management
Cons
I don't have any
Great team environment and excellent people culture. Lots of support from management, very flexible and understanding. Worthwhile cause as well with lots of passionate people and supporters. Learnt lots of great skills and working with various stakeholders
My job at Cancer Council Victoria had been a great experience for me. It is a very lively office to work in. People are very friendly and cooperating. They do have flexible working hours which is a very good thing. It was my first job in Australia so I liked the cultural diversity in my previous office. I used to enjoy my work a lot as it's a non-profit organization which is working for a big cause.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes, Car parking, Flexible working hours, Friendly staff