Cancer Council Victoria
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Cancer Council Victoria reviews

Cancer Council Victoria

Cancer Council Victoria Employee Review

A great place to work with.

My job at Cancer Council Victoria had been a great experience for me. It is a very lively office to work in. People are very friendly and cooperating. They do have flexible working hours which is a very good thing. It was my first job in Australia so I liked the cultural diversity in my previous office. I used to enjoy my work a lot as it's a non-profit organization which is working for a big cause.

Pros

Free lunches sometimes, Car parking, Flexible working hours, Friendly staff

Not recommended

Created for a good purpose the company underwent a lot of managemental changes and became an organization for no purpose and value. I don't recommend to work there.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at CCV, unfortunately my position was externally funded and that was for a limited time period. I hope to find a position that I was so passionate about in the near future.
Same location

Enjoyable and pleasant working environment

It is such awesome experience i am getting from the cancer council Victoria. I am working to fund raise for the cancer council at Daffodil day and relay for life. The skill I learnt:- Customer service - Cash handling - Team work - Communication skill

Pros

Good management

Cons

I don't have any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cancer Council Victoria. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cancer Council Victoria Reviews by Location

• Cancer Council Victoria
  • A great place to work with.