Canopy Growth Corporation Employee Review

View all Canopy Growth Corporation reviews

How is this company not investigated by the Labour Board?!?
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON21 June 2019
Human Rights? Forget it. Decent wage? Forget it. Harassment? Tons.
2 star rating is generous considering you have to give 1 star when they deserve zero.
One supervisor was great but she left months ago.
Pros
Free tan.
Cons
Working here.

Other Canopy Growth Corporation Employee Reviews

Your career is in your hands!!!
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) –  Smiths Falls, ON23 July 2019
I’ve been working at Canopy for 15 months and there is really no other place I’d rather be. It is a great atmosphere and I am so grateful that I’ve had the opportunity to be part of this company. My team is really my work family, the energy and morale is great and the collaboration between teams is getting stronger everyday. My manager is fantastic, he is very supportive, genuinely cares about people, is a wealth of knowledge and always willing to help and teach (also the open door policy is real!). You can make as much of your career at Canopy as you choose. Work hard, add value, contribute to a positive culture and you can make it wherever you want. We are building an industry and changing the world.... can’t think of anything I’d rather be doing.
Pros
Morale, collaboration, supportive manager, incredible team, approachable executive team, opportunity to learn as much as you want, people are promoted from within when possible, too many more to list....
Cons
Not a con for me but maybe for some, lots of change and very fast paced which is to be expected in a new and growing company.
Productive, Energetic Place to Work
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Smiths Falls, ON23 July 2019
In office working hours are flexible and understanding, as long as you are productive. I've been given the opportunity to take courses, learn new processes and implement new ways of working.

Culture is so energized and exciting. I love coming to work everyday.

Senior management is available and open to discussing opportunities for advancement and aligning on a career progression plan.

The industry is new, so the challenge is understanding how quickly change can happen and being able to ebb and flow.