Canopy Growth Corporation Employee Review

View all Canopy Growth Corporation reviews

Great work environment!
Medical Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON18 May 2019
I love working with this company! The benefits and stock options are a great incentive. The corporate culture is amazing. We have a fair bit of independence in the clinic but if we need anything our upper management is only ever a phone call, text, or email away, and they are wonderful and very approachable. They really make you feel like you matter as a person, and check in frequently just to see how you are doing, or if you need anything. The clinic model is all about patient care and helping people. Coming from a healthcare background, I will admit that I was concerned about mixing healthcare and business, but we run like a medical clinic, not a sales office. The whole industry is changing and evolving so much right now and it is exciting to have a front row seat. The clinic time can be hectic, but the days fly by and support is always available. Love, love, love this job. My direct supervisor is wonderful and supportive, and our management team is as well. It is great to be part of this team.
Pros
Great work environment, Benefits, Stock options, exciting industry
Cons
Can get hectic, multitasking is a must

Other Canopy Growth Corporation Employee Reviews

Alright work but management does not care or know who's employed by staffing or them very slow to get things done
Production assistant (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON17 July 2019
Very bad experience showed daily and never called in just didn't get into the clicky group so was let go found alot of favoritism amongst staff and management.
Pros
Cons
Management is to clicky with employees not very professional imo.
Fun and friendly environment; amazing opportunities
IT Support (Current Employee) –  Smiths Falls, ON11 July 2019
-During my time with this company, I have worked with amazing people(both management and co-workers)
-With the growth in the industry, if you do your job well, there is endless possibilities for advancement
-Culture is amazing with regular activities and contests
Pros
Amazing co-workers
Cons
Not enough parking due to ever expanding staff