Capalaba Sports Club Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.5Job Security & Advancement
was an okay job for my first job
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Capalaba QLD22 January 2017
typical day at work would be busy, always on my feet, i learned how to take orders and to serve alcohol, management system was good, friendly staff and always were willing to help. The hardest part of the job would have been carrying out 3 plates, the most enjoyable part of the job was making the customers happy.
Pros
cheap dinners and lunches.
Cons
walking around so much
Fun, friendly yet professional work environment!
Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Capalaba23 October 2012
I am a bit of an all-rounder at the club. Originally I was hired to look after the kids club and have had the opportunity to learn other aspects of the business from bar and gaming to driving the courtesy bus and hosting trivia. I love the people I work with and I have a good relationship with both the younger staff and the more senior staff. The hardest part of my job is going home. I really do enjoy every aspect of working at the Capalaba Sports Club. There are two things that make my job so rewarding. One is the staff and the other are the customers, in particular the kids that I look after in the kids club. We have a ball and if they're happy then the parents are happy and that's just great for the club as a whole.
Pros
great staff, discounted meal.
Cons
no cons