CAPE Employee Reviews
Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 79 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Havent been with Cape very long, but hear stories about the lack of communication. They need to drop their swings back abit as well, because no one lukes doing long swings like we do 20/8
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
job will be done a lot of initiative but wont be taken advantage of work wise happy to do my job will help others only if respected work holidays no days off and willing to work overtime
the day its fine another day and every day the job is getting more excitement and lovin it I like painting and blasting much and every day I learn more and more even if im doing it for almost 10 years.
free breakfast, lunch and dinner
long hous its fine
In my case my supervisor was a complete hot head with 3 prison terms behind him,When the sh#t hit the fan it was all about ar#e covering on their part and was easier to get rid of me than replace a supervisor.
Production does come before safety.
See more CAPE reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAPE. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 79 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about CAPE
- What are the benefits and perks of working at CAPE?One person answered
- What benefits and perks does CAPE offer?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at CAPE?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at CAPE?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CAPE?One person answered
- Does CAPE have a staff discount? How much is CAPE’s staff discount?
See all questions and answers